Saturday 7 May 2016

At the Seaside

Not the weather for it at the moment!  Another rainy day here.  I had another go at paper piecing for this card - not my favourite but I don't like it to get the better of me.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Di's Digis - Pastel Colours
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/pastel-colors-challenge.html
CRAFT Challenge - Paper Piecing
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/challenge-362-5th-of-may-technique.html

I have used a cream card blank.   I added a strip of one of the papers that I used for the paper piecing.  The image is from Di's Digital Downloads and has been coloured with a combination of paper piecing and copic markers in pastel shades.  The three papers that I have used for the paper piecing are all from a set of papers called At the Seaside by Trimgym.  I also added some bling from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this and the image is adorable! I'm glad you worked outside your comfort zone for our paper piecing challenge at CRAFT!

    Khristina CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete