Monday 9 May 2016

Crowned Mom

In this country we don't use the term Mom - it is Mum here so I'm not sure how I am going to use this card - but I liked the image and wanted to work with it anyway!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Scraps of Heaven - Crowned Mom
http://lshdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/crowned-mom-weekly-free-file-challenge.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-276-and-dt.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (flowers)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/pinspirational-challenge-164.html

I have used the papers and image that came with the kit.  I created a double sided paper using two of the papers so I could do a turned back fold for a change.  I used the same paper for the background and the matting of the image - I added a flower and a pearl to the centre of it as an accent.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining our newest challenge over at the PINspirational Challenge blog ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze. Nice image and pretty pp. I call my mother 'Mak'='Mom'; short for 'Emak' (pronounce 'ermark'='Mother" and my kids call me 'Ibu' (pronounce 'eboo') which is another word for 'Emak'. Happy Mother's Day to you Suze :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leave some love. So sweet of you. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. Thanks for joining us in our #lshdesignschallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, loving her slippers. It is amazing the different words we use. I am from the North East of England, I like to be called Mam. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Jean DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete