Thursday 19 May 2016

Just Because

I coloured this image up for the Tuesday Colour Challenge at The Outlawz - and then got no further.   Then when I found the image also worked for the Friday Challenge I decided I had better complete the card!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - National May Flower Day
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-may-13-2016
Catch The Bug - Flowers Galore
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/may-theme-challenge-flowers-galore.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/ssw2-89-and-bugaboo.html


I have used a couple of scrapbook papers to match the colours that I had already used on the image.  I also picked a matting colour to match one of the other colours used.  The image is a relatively new one from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut a flower using a Marianne's die and then added some Liquid Pearls to the centre.  I also added a digital sentiment (source unknown).

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us in our Bugaboo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Suze, love this sweet Bugaboo image and your pretty colours. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, love the dot paper and your matching flower. Thanks for joining us at SSW2. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - how sweet! Thanks for adding your lovely entry to our "Flowers Galore" challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Remember to check back on Saturday to see if you're a winner. Good Luck!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new image from Bugaboo and you have colored her up gorgeously! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I'm a big fan of Bugaboo images so you had me once I saw your image but then I loved your color combination too! Thanks for joining in the fun Suze. We always love to see your work.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and such pretty colours too, a lovely card.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete