Monday 18 July 2016

Something Magical at Incy Wincy Designs

Time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and this time our theme is Something Magical.  We are sponsored for this challenge by Nikki Burnette.



For my card, I used an image from Nikki Burnette called Rowena Version 2.



I used the spotlight technique for this card - drawing attention to my magical figure!  I coloured with copic markers, matted with some brown paper, added some pearls from Rosies Studio and a topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/1st-july-2016-classic-design-team-open.html

3 comments:

  1. Your spotlight technique is super. Love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the spotlight Technique!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.


    Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete