Sunday 18 September 2016

I'm calling you

Am I showing my age, if I can remember phones that looked like this - and not the cordless ones that are everywhere now!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Lace and/or Pearls (both)
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-270.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-10.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by We R Memory Keepers.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some black lace from Sullivans, some black pearls and a die from Mariannes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes - we had one of those old Bakalite ones when I was young. We didn't have a phone until I was 16 and we were the only house in our street to have one at that time !! :-D
    A super card - I love the colourful background with an all black cat - it really sets him off :-)
    Thanks for purring along again to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete