Saturday 22 October 2016

Christmas

Another Christmas card - I didn't go with the cute theme this time but decided on a more vintage look:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Cute or Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/chnc-challenge-303-cute-or-anything.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-386-20th-of-october-christmas.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME - along with an embellishment and sentiment from a pack by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some dots around the image using Distress Marker - Peeled Paint.  I also used some gold mesh ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Another corker, Suze, I love all the poinsettias, they are so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete