Saturday 7 January 2017

Roses

Just after New Year I went in to our local dollar type store and found that they had a whole lot of new craft stuff that I hadn't seen before.  So, I have a whole lot of new embellishments to play with!  For this card, I have used some fabric tape (this one is the orange one but I bought 2 others at the same time!), some pearl brads (I bought a couple of packets of these as I think I might use these a bit) and some coloured ribbon roses (hadn't seen this particular colour before).


I would like to enter my card into these challenges;
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Ring in the New
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-ring-in-the-new-12-31-16-through-1-717
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/119-open.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  Matting is pink cardstock.  As I said above, I have also used some orange patterned fabric tape, some pearl brads and some pre-coloured ribbon roses.


No comments:

Post a Comment