Tuesday 2 May 2017

Beach Babe

I originally created this card for some challenges in April but somehow didn't get the card blogged in time.  I thought things were going to ease up in April but that didn't happen until now.  And now I am so far behind......!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Birthday
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-291-birthday-card.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-326-plus-dt.html

I have  used a digital paper from The Paper Shelter.  The image is also from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some green polka dot ribbon, a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft, some yellow buttons and some yellow cardstock for matting.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of one of our TPS images,good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ribbon, swirls of sea and buttons in use to the image! Thanks for sharing your talent over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete