Friday 19 May 2017

Copic Container

I end up with alot of empty double sided tape rolls - so decided to recycle some of them.   This is an early stage of them - showing the joined together rolls as well as partially paper maché.


After this stage, I added a couple of layers of gesso - both inside and outside and then painted with acrylic paint from Kaisercraft.


I added an image from Morgan's Art World which I coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some embellishments, a paper ribbon and several Nuvo drops.


I would like to enter my container into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-9-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. Lovely coloring on the image. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete