Monday 5 June 2017

Hello

I had a bit of spare time to create today - with it being a wet day and a public holiday!  I have recycled a number of hot chocolate boxes to store completed cards in by type.  So far, most have only got as far as being painted but not decorated!


I would like to enter my box into these challenges:
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-42-anything-goes.html


I have used a hot chocolate box (it holds 10 sachets of hot chocolate).  I covered the box with coats of gesso and acrylic paint.  I labelled the side with letters to spell Hello - the black wasn't showing up too well against the darker paint so I edged the letters with white pen.  The front face is stencilled with some Bo Bunny Glitter Paste.  The image is from Lemon Shortbread and has been coloured with some flourescent copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join in again soon.

    ReplyDelete