Thursday 26 October 2017

Warm Wishes

October has been a very hectic month for me - so much so that I haven't had much crafty time.  I took some time this morning to create this card - for my sanity if nothing else!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Star Stampz - Lots Of Pink
http://starstampz.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/lots-of-pink-challenge.html
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/sketch-179.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I die-cut a doily using a die and some textured cardstock from Craft Wise.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some pink buttons from Krafters Korner.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made. I like the way have you used our sketch and the motiv are very sweet :-)) Beautiful colourig.
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute image... fun pink colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete