Friday 1 December 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 28

This card was a bit more of a challenge for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I need a bit of "renaming" to fit to the letter Y (yeah I'm at it again Beccy!).  I thought about the way that Yuletide cards are typically displayed in this country (hanging over a rope) and used a fold that fitted!



My Y words:
Young bird - image from Beccy's Place
Yuletide fold - also known as an A-Frame card - tutorial from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Yellow

Colouring is with copic markers.  Paper is a scrapbook paper.  I also added a bow crafted from organza ribbon.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 28
https://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-28-y.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying your words Suze, I've been chuckling along all morning. "Zucchini" is still my favourite.
    Your yellow, young bird, yuletide fold is fabulous! I think the colour scheme is very eye catching. I really like the lovely organza bow and the gingham paper, it gives your card a lovely, homey feel. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete