Thursday 30 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 15

This one for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place has taken me alot longer to complete than it should have!  I'm pleased that I did complete it though.





I have used the following N words:

Nine Ladies Dancing - image from Beccy's Place
Napkin Fold - tutorial from Beccy's Place
N  (colour):
Navy
Navajo White

I also used some kraft cardstock on the belly band and the base layer of the card.  The papers used on the card are both from Bo Bunny with the paper used on the belly band being a scrapbook paper.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - Day 15
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-15-n.html

1 comment:

  1. Your Napkin Fold card is awesome Suze, the extra effort was definitely worth it. The papers you chose look wonderful and coordinate beautifully. I also like the kraft base and belly band. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete