Wednesday 20 December 2017

Reindeer

Over the past couple of years I have managed to participate in nearly all of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenges.  That all fell apart a couple of months ago when work got extra hectic.  I knew I was struggling time wise when I couldn't manage to join in at all.  Things have eased considerably and although last minute, I have joined in this time!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/sketch-127-with-digistamp-boutique.html

The background paper is from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The gingham paper is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.   I also used a ribbon across the card.

This is the sketch that I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Suze!! I hope that your work schedule has settled down now. I love this card. Your image is so sweet and your papers are absolutely perfect! So glad you could share your work with us once more. Good luck!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable card. I love all the layering. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, I am so glad you could join in again. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete