Saturday 6 January 2018

Christmas Wishes

Since I wrote my previous post, the sky has turned out bluer.  I'm hoping that we can get through the 6th January with no rain (the first rain-free day of the year!).  We'll see!  The one thing with all the rain we have had is that instead of being out enjoying the sunshine, I am crafting and managing to join in with some challenges that I haven't had the time to participate in for some time.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - December Creative Link Up
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2017/12/december-creative-link-up.html
Holly And Ivy - Anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/challenge-21-anything-christmas-goes.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad.  The image and sentiment are from Imagine That.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  Matting is yellow cardstock.  I also added some pale yellow gemstones and some yellow satin ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze! Great card - i love to see non-traditionally colored Christmas cards :) Thanks for linking up at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP! I hope to see you in our NEW 2018 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete